What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A gardening technique that uses fish poo to fertilize your garden and grow your food 4 times faster than conventional methods
- Get complete walk through instructions as Andrew builds a working Aquaponics system all on camera
- Build just about any size system depending on how much space you want to take up
- No More Dirt – This means there is nothing to till, plow, hoe or rake.
- What aeration does in relation to the worm farm and the compost pile.
- Minerals and nutrients are under controlled release and never wasted.
- Blueprints and diagrams that detail every step of the process.
- No soil is needed so there’s no plowing or fertilizing.
- Learn what fish work best with step-by-step instructions
- Building your own aquaponics garden couldn’t be easier
- Why compost piles should not have a lot of moisture.
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Easy DIY Aquaponics scores 77.53/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.easydiyaquaponics.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: easydiyaquaponics.com you’ll also be taken through to easydiyaquaponics.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)